Polyphasic sleep is a sleep pattern in which sleep time, unlike single-phase or biphasic sleep, is split into several periods during the day.
Polyphasic sleep - sleep is not a "single block", 8 hours a day, but little by little at regular intervals.
1.Types of polyphasic sleep:
"Everyman": 1 time 1, 5-3 hours at night and 3 times for 20 minutes. during the day.
Dymaxion: 4 x 30 min. during the day at regular intervals, i.e. every 6 hours
Uberman: 6 x 20 min. during the day at regular intervals, i.e. every 4 hours
+ It is easier to fall into a lucid dream, since the phase of this method is fast.
+ More time (for work, fun, rest, family, etc.)
+ Sleep without alarm.
+ Healthy food.
- Blurred days
-No more alcohol parties.
- Not everyone is suitable for health. At first, a lot of stress on the nervous and circulatory system
1. Make your bedroom as comfortable as possible.
2. Eat healthy foods and avoid junk food.
3. Engage yourself in something during your waking hours, then time will fly by.
4. Free up two to three weeks for the transition, otherwise there is a risk of falling asleep right at work or school.
5. Don't give up! It will get much easier after a couple of weeks. You just have to wait. Do not skip sleep breaks or change the time intervals between them, so as not to start the adaptation period over again.
6. Play loud music to wake up, and take care in advance that no extraneous sounds prevent you from falling asleep.