This golden rule of 20 minutes will help you achieve all your goals.
Often, achieving goals is presented as something impossible, but making a dream come true is quite realistic. There is a strategy to help you reach your goal by starting with small steps every day. It's called the art of small steps. This theory includes the 20 minute rule, which I’ll tell you about today.
The essence of this rule is that you do not need to immediately crawl out of your skin to fulfill your goal, but you can begin to devote only 20 minutes to this every day. This period of time can be endured, even if you do not feel like doing it. This rule is a great way to combat laziness, and it boosts your motivation tremendously!
Rule 20 minutes
1. Spend 20 minutes a day playing sports, and you will not worry about your health.
2. Spend 20 minutes a day cleaning your house and you'll forget about the mess.
3. Set aside 20 minutes a day to increase concentration, and you will not know what a creative crisis is.
4. Take 20 minutes a day to listen to your husband or wife and you won't worry about your relationship.
5. Spend 20 minutes a day listening to yourself and taking personal notes, and you will forget about the lack of ideas.
6. Set aside 20 minutes a day to work on creating sources of income, and you will not worry about your own financial well-being.
7. Take 20 minutes to rest, and you will forget about fatigue.
8. Spend 20 minutes a day reading a useful book, and you will surely become an expert.
If you postpone everything for later, then this rule will help you get rid of laziness. By devoting just 20 minutes a day to even an unloved occupation, you will increase your chances of success in any endeavor. One has only to start and great achievements await you. Be sure!