40 patterns of life

40 patterns of life - which are collected in one collection.

1. Horner's postulate:

Experience grows in direct proportion to the equipment disabled.

2. Axiom of Kahn and Orben:

If all else fails, finally read the instructions!

3. Young's law:

All great discoveries are made by mistake.

4. Law of Meskimen:

There is always not enough time to get the job done right, but there is time to redo it.

5. Hlaid's Law:

Entrust the solution of a difficult task to a lazy employee - he will find an easier way.

6. The first law of work in the laboratory:

A hot flask looks exactly the same as a cold one.

7. Eighth rule of Fingale:

Teamwork is very important. It allows someone else to blame.

8. Lerman's Corollary:

You will always run out of time or money.

9. The law of mistakes:

For any sequence of calculations, errors will begin to be detected at the end that is opposed to the beginning of the check.

10. Murphy's Law of Scientific Research:

You can always do a fair amount of research to defend your theory.

11. Edington's theory:

The number of hypotheses explaining this phenomenon is inversely proportional to the amount of knowledge about it.

12. Holt's Law:

All work is easy for a person who should not do it.

13.J.B.Shaw's Law:

Who can do it. Who can not - teaches.

Addition of students: Who cannot teach - teaches how to teach.

14. Army axiom:

Any order that might be misunderstood is misunderstood.

15. Zimergi's Voluntary Labor Law:

People agree to do work of any complexity when the need for it has already disappeared.

16. Neusdre's Law:

You can make protection from the fool, but only from the uninventive.

17. Observation Ettore:

The neighboring queue always moves faster.

18. Whitten's Law:

Whenever you cut your nails, you will need them after an hour.

19. Jones Zoos and Museums Act:

The most interesting exhibit does not have a nameplate.

20. Levy's eighth law:

No talent can overcome the addiction to detail.

21. Segal's Law:

A person who has one watch knows for sure what time it is. A person who has a few hours is not sure of anything.

22. Richard's Rule of Interdependence:

If you have kept it long enough, you can throw it away. As soon as you throw something away, you need it.

23. Boob's Law:

You always find the lost in the last pocket.

24. The law of nature's willfulness:

It is impossible to correctly determine in advance which side of the sandwich to smear with oil.

25. Sausage principle:

Those who love sausage and respect the law should not see how both are done.

26. Watergate Principle:

Government corruption is always reported in the past tense.

27. Alinsky's principle:

The most highly moral are usually those who are farthest from solving problems.

28. Hongren's observation:

The real world is often considered a special case among economists.

29. O'Brien's Act:

For reasonable reasons, nothing is done.

30. Harrisson's postulate:

For every action there is an equal opposing criticism.

31. Rogers Rule:

The project will be accepted only when none of the members of the commission can be blamed in case of failure, but if successful, everyone will be able to qualify for the promotion.

32. Drew Professional Practice Act:

The one who pays the least is the one who complains the most.

33. Hardin's Law:

You never succeed in doing one thing.

34. Rule of project timing:

The first 90% of the work is 10% of the time, and the last 10% is the remaining 90% of the time.

35. Van Roy's Law:

An unbreakable toy is useful for smashing others with it.

36. The law of search:

You need to start your search from the most inappropriate place.

37. Rule of Mars:

An expert is any person not from our city.

38. Meader's Law:

Whatever happens to you, all this has already happened to someone from your acquaintances, only it was even worse.

39. Flagg's Law:

The need has come to knock on wood - you discover that the world consists of aluminum and plastic.

40. The Banana Principle:

If you bought unripe bananas, there will be no more of them by the time they ripen. If you bought them ripe, the bananas will go bad before they can be eaten.