An interesting article will teach you to think not like everyone else - which is extremely important today, since having learned you will have a lot of advantages, starting with work and your own state of mind. Therefore, I advise you to penetrate and make corrections)
And so 10 tips to start thinking better:
1. Consider your emotions. Our consciousness is only a small part of what is happening in our head. At any moment, the brain processes a gigantic amount of information with tremendous speed - we cannot become aware of everything so quickly. Based on its findings - the brain generates emotions. Don't ignore this subtle clue - your personal supercomputer wants to tell you something.
2. Don't think under the pressure of circumstances. In moments when only action is required of you, there is no point in analyzing your methods. "The plane took off - it's too late to check the fuel supplies." Once, having spent time learning the skill (it always takes time), we must later rely on our automation and perform actions quickly and efficiently.
3. Consider alternatives. This method is often used by poker players when they suspect that a partner is bluffing. Suppose for ourselves the thought that “the partner is not bluffing”, after that the brain will sensitively filter all the signs (speech, facial expressions) that conflict with this fact, taken on trust.
4. Question your habits. If you love good wine, there is no relationship between its price and how much you personally like it. It's the same with perfumes, movies, books ... Find out what you personally want and have more fun out of life.
5. Take a long shower. Research shows that often the solution comes from taking a long walk or standing in the shower. These ideas come from the peak of the activity of the right hemisphere of the brain, and the mind works best with this hemisphere when it is stress-free.
6. Be skeptical about your memories. Scientists have proven that human memory is surprisingly dishonest. The very fact of remembering an event changes the information about this event in our brain - the details and descriptions change. The more you think, the less credible these events become as a basis for decision making. It is unlikely that you should arrange your child's birthday based on memories of what you yourself liked at the age of 7.
7. Do not rely on for a perfect figure and super thinking at the same time. It turned out that the areas of the brain responsible for will and thinking are quickly depleted. A simple experiment showed that a person who was asked to memorize a seven-digit number, and then offered to eat, chose a cake between salad and chocolate cake. And the one who was asked to remember only one number chose the salad without hesitation. In the first group, the "brain stress" was exhausted. Remember, you can do everything, just not all at once!
8. Work on mistakes. One thing that successful people have in common is their desire to focus on their mistakes. Even when they are doing well, they insist that they could do better. This, of course, is not a recipe for happiness, but it is a vital learning process. brain cells figure out how to get it right by analyzing where they went wrong.
9. Go and dream. Forget efficiency. Scientists have found that dreams are an essential part of creativity: they trigger a spike in activity in the brain's network, which connects parts of the brain and forms new connections. The dreamer actually does a great job.
10. Think about thinking. It has been proven that the main guarantee of a correct decision is not intelligence or experience, but the determination to find this solution. The brain, like a Swiss army knife, is full of all kinds of tools. Think about which of these tools is most appropriate for the task now.