The largest collection of interesting facts which is on our site contains facts about everything in the world, starting with medicine and ending with various numbers that do not say anything important)
Well, let's start:
- 1, 525, 000, 000 km of telephone wire stretched throughout the United States
- 111111111x111111111 = 123456789
- 160 cars can go side by side on the Monumental Valais in Brasilia, the widest road in the world.
- 166.875 billion parcels delivered each year to the USA
- 5% of Canadians don't know, the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but I know the first 9 American anthem.
- 7% of Americans don't know the first 9 words of the American anthem, but I know the first 7 Canadian anthem.
- 85, 000, 000 tons of paper are used every year in the USA
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- A cockroach can survive for several weeks with its head severed.
- A company in Taiwan makes dishes from wheat, so you can eat a plate.
- A cow produces 200 times more gas per day than a human.
- 1 Cent has 118 ridges around the edges of the coin
“A fully loaded supertanker needs at least twenty minutes to stop.
- The giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
- A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel.
- The goldfish has a memory for three seconds.
- The heart of a hedgehog beats on average 300 times per minute.
- A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
- Jellyfish is 95 percent water.
- "Moment" is the actual unit of time for 1 / 100th of a second.
- Airbus uses 4, 000 gallons of fuel for takeoff.
- A man named Charles Osborne has been hiccupping for 6 years.
“A mole can dig a 300-foot-long tunnel in just one night.
- Pig orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
- Shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- A shark can feel a drop of blood in 100 million liters of water.
- Skunk can spray its smelly scent over 10 feet.
- When you sneeze, air comes out of your mouth at over 100 mph
- The toothpick is the object most often choke on the Americans!
- According to a British law passed in 1845, those who tried to commit suicide were sentenced to death.
- All clocks in Pulp Fiction are stuck at 4:20.
- The ancient Egyptians slept on stone pillows.
- The average person laughs 15 times a day.
- Iguana can stay underwater for 28 minutes.
- An ostrich's eye is larger than its brain.
- Children are born without knee caps. They do not appear until the child is 2-6 years old.
- Chewing gum contains rubber.
- Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from sandstorms.
- Cat urine glows under Blacklight.
“Cats can produce over a hundred vocal sounds, while dogs can only produce about ten.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
- Emu and kangaroo cannot go backwards and on the Australian coat of arms for this reason.
- Every time Beethoven sat down to write music, he poured ice water over his head.
- February 1865 is the only month in human history not to have a full moon.
- Fingernails grow almost 4 times faster than toenails.
- Giraffes do not have vocal cords.
- "I". is the shortest complete sentence in English.
- In 1980, there was only one country in the world where there were no telephones - Bhutan.
- In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time shown on the clock is 10:10.
- In space, astronauts cannot cry because there is no gravity, so tears cannot flow.
- Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors.
- Lightning strikes about 6, 000 times per minute on this planet.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's print languages are different.
“Money is not made of paper, it is made of cotton.
- Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.
- A quarter of the bones in your body are in your legs.
- Only 55% of Americans know that the Sun is a star.
- Only one person in two billion can live to 116 years and older.
“Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
- On average, a person falls asleep in seven minutes.
- The average person has more than 1, 460 dreams a year.
- The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.
- The land weighs about 6, 588, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 tons.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- The elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump.
The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
- The brain of the Neanderthal was larger than ours now.
- The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed only an elephant at the Berlin Zoo.
- The word "checkmate" in chess comes from the Persian phrase "checkmate", which means "the king is dead."
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
- You blink over 20 million times a year.
- You were born with 300 bones, but when you become adults, you only have 206.
- Your heart beats over 100, 000 times a day.
- Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe.
- Your right lung takes up more air than your left one does.
- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself.