Reliable facts that seem to be fiction - and often reality is sometimes more like science fiction than any fiction. This can be proved by reliable facts, which you will find below:
1. There are more stars in space than grains of sand on all the beaches of the Earth.
2. The probability that the water you drink was consumed by the dinosaur is 100%.
3. Every two minutes we take more photos than all people took during the 19th century.
4. Cleopatra lived closer in time to the invention of the iPhone than to the construction of the Great Pyramid.
5. The area of Russia is larger than the surface area of all of Pluto.
6. Hippopotamus milk is pink.
7. The full name of the Barbie doll is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
8. Carrots were purple until the 17th century.
9. The heart of a blue whale is so huge that a person can swim through its arteries.
10. Armadillo females always give birth to four identical twins.
11. The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.
12. The fruits of banana, avocado and watermelon are berries, but strawberries are not.
13. Mammoths became extinct a thousand years after the Egyptians completed the construction of the Great Pyramid.
14. If the Sun is reduced to the size of a blood cell, then the Milky Way will be the size of the United States.
15. Human DNA and banana DNA are 50 percent similar.
16. Alaska is simultaneously the northernmost, westernmost and easternmost state of America.
17. Pluto lost the status of a planet, since it never made full revolutions around the Sun in a certain orbit belonging only to it.
18. Honey has no expiration date, it never spoils.
19. On Saturn and Jupiter it can rain from diamonds.
20. Turtles can breathe through the fifth point.
21. There are almost 1.6 million ants for every person on Earth. The total mass of all ants is approximately equal to the total mass of all people on Earth.
22. The octopus has three hearts.
23. There are more atoms in a glass of water than there are glasses of water in all the oceans on Earth.
24. A sheet of paper that could be folded 42 times would reach the moon.
25. If you dig a hole to the center of the Earth and throw a book there, it will fly to the bottom in 42 minutes.
26. Our body has ten times more bacteria than cells.
27. Peanuts are not nuts. It grows in the ground, therefore it belongs to the legume family.