25 unnecessary facts about everything, you may be useful)
And so 25 facts about everything:
1. The flag of Alaska was created by a 13-year-old boy.
2. Pig orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
3. There are no clocks in Las Vegas casinos.
4. When Europeans first saw a giraffe, they named it, thinking it was a camel / leopard hybrid.
5. 80% of the heat of the human body leaves the head.
6. During the Second World War, in order to save metal, statuettes were made of wood.
7. A cat falling from the 12th floor is more likely to survive than a cat that falls from the 7th floor.
8. In Siena, Italy, you cannot be a prostitute if your name is Maria.
9. In Italy, there are more Barbie dolls than Canadians in Canada.
10. Hummingbirds cannot walk.
11. The moth has no stomach.
12. 99% of living things that lived on Earth became extinct.
13. No new animal has been domesticated in the last 4, 000 years.
14. Sarah Bernhardt played 13-year-old Juliet at 70.
15. When Einstein died, his last words died with him: the nurse did not understand German.
16. Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to hide the incipient bald spot.
17. Only one child in 20 is born on the day prescribed by the doctor.
18. Blond beards grow faster than dark beards.
19. There is only one western directed by a woman.
20. Most people lose 50% of their sense of taste by the age of 60.
21. Household dust is 70% discarded skin.
22. More living organisms live on the body of one person than there are people on Earth.
23. One hair can support 3 kg.
24. Throughout his life, a person produces so much saliva that it would be enough for 2 large pools.
25. With a lack of food, tapeworms can eat up to 95 percent of their body weight - and nothing!