Interesting facts about the human body - some of which you may have met, but this is a complete collection of facts about the body.
13 facts about the human body:
1. The feeling of fatigue appears at loads of 35-65% of the absolute possibilities.
2. The activity of the cardiovascular system is maximum by 18 hours, minimum at 3-4 hours.
3. The biological qualities of the offspring increase from the 1st to the 4th child, then falls.
4. The surface of the lungs is about 100 square meters.
5. The right lung of a person holds more air than the left.
6. The composition of blood plasma resembles the composition of the water of prehistoric pramoria, in which life originated.
7. In one contraction, the heart pumps 200 ml. blood.
8. Complete circulation of the blood of an adult is completed in 20-28 seconds, in a child - in 15 seconds, in a teenager - 18 seconds.
9. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue, not the heart. The heart is the most resilient muscle.
10. The total length of hair on the head, grown on average by a person during his life, is 725 kilometers.
11. Sneezing with open eyes is impossible.
12. A person who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day drinks half a cup of tar a year.
13. Women blink about 2 times more often than men. Tooth enamel can be compared to quartz. It is known that even the point of a saber dulls when it hits the enamel.