We are with each other - not by chance - an interesting story about spouses with a small but truthful plot, so we appreciate our loved ones, because fate brought you together not for nothing ...
And so we read ...
Once upon a time there were 3 sisters. The first one was lazy - lovable. The second is evil, pretentious. And the third - and clever, and beauty, and a needlewoman, it is dear to see. One morning the cart stopped at their gate. An elderly and unknown woman was sitting on the cart.
- Who are you? They asked.
- I am Destiny. It's time to marry you.
Fate put them on a cart, and was lucky to give them in marriage. They drove into the first village. They see: a guy plows in the field and in his hands any business is going well. You need something to fix or build - everyone runs to him first of all.
- This one is yours, - says the Fate of the first of the sisters. They dropped my sister and drove on.
We stopped at the next village. There a guy lives who will not refuse to help anyone. Kind to everyone. The people cannot rejoice at him, such a fellow.
- This one is yours, - says the Fate of the second of the sisters. They dropped my sister and drove on.
We stopped at the third village. At the last house, in the mud, by the oldest wreck, a drunk lies by the well. Fate stopped the cart and said: - This one is yours.
- Why would he be to me ?! I’m kind, and smart, and a needlewoman. And you give me such a groom! What sisters did I find that there is no other for me ?!
- There are others ... - and with a sigh, she added, - But this one will disappear without you ...