The condition of the girl's hair is a significant component of her entire image, so you should carefully monitor and care for your curls. Hair care is based on washing it. Unfortunately, it can also provoke various problems with both hair and scalp. The main problems can be loss, rapid contamination, tip cross-section, statics and much more.
For proper care, it is necessary to very consciously approach the choice of shampoo https://elfashop.ua/kosmetika-dlya-volos/shampuni/: we will describe the main approaches in this article.
First, before choosing a shampoo, you need to determine what type your hair is.
There are three main types:
- Oily - such hair becomes greasy within 20-28 hours after washing. Shampoos suitable for this type should soothe and normalize the sebaceous glands. It is better if they contain such natural ingredients as mint, sage, oak bark, nettle.
- Dry - this type gets dirty after 5-7 days, the hair is inclined to section, hard to the touch, often tangled. The action of shampoo for this type of hair should include moisturizing and gentle care. The presence of oil, calendula, chamomile is desirable in it.
- Normal - this type of hair requires washing after 2-3 days and does not require any special care, only general maintenance ingredients.
Second: the composition of shampoos should be carefully checked for the absence of such toxic and harmful components as: (SLS) - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, TEA Layril Sulfate, TEA Laureth Sulfate. These representatives of surfactants can accumulate in the body, especially in the liver, and lead to unpleasant consequences.
It is worth giving preference to brands that include such safe surfactants: Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside or Decyl Polyglucose, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate. The site https://elfashop.ua/ presents shampoos with such components.
And finally, some tips from trichologists:
- The head should be washed as needed. If you wash your hair less often, trying to "retrain" it, it can lead to blockage of sebum, which will lead to hair loss and skin diseases;
- Brush frequently to massage the scalp. With blood circulation in the hair follicles, the hair will become thicker and grow faster;
- Wash your hair with cool water, around 40 degrees. Under the influence of not high temperatures, the hair scales will be sealed, and therefore they will become more obedient and less chopped.