1. Free yourself from the need to always prove yourself right. There are so many among us who, even under the threat of breaking off a wonderful relationship, causing pain and stress, cannot accept a different point of view. Trust me, it's not worth it.
2. Release control. Be ready to give up the need to constantly monitor everything that happens to us - situations, events, people, etc. Be it family and friends, colleagues or strangers on the street - just let them be who they are. Everything is in the hands of the Lord.
3. Let go of feelings of guilt. Free yourself from the need to blame others for what you have or don't have, for what you feel or don't feel. Stop dissipating your energy and take full responsibility for your life.
4. Stop negative self-talk. How many people hurt themselves just because they let negative thoughts and emotions rule their lives. Don't trust everything your logical, rational mind says. You are a Soul and with the Lord you are capable of more than you really think.
5. Free yourself from the constant need to complain about many things - people, situations, events that make us unhappy, sad and depressed. Nobody can make us unhappy or happy except ourselves.
6. Refuse criticism. Stop criticizing people who are different from you and events that do not meet your expectations. Everything is the will of the Lord.
7. Free yourself from the need to impress others. Stop pretending and being who you are not really. Take off the mask, accept and love yourself for who you are.
8. Stop resisting change. Change is normal, we need it to move forward. Changes change us, our life and the lives of those around us for the better. It would be just boring without them. Change gives us every opportunity to change for the better.
9. Let go of the past. Yes. This is hard. Especially when the past is more pleasant than the present and the future is a little scary. Or the past seems so terrible that you want to erase it and start life anew. We all need to accept the fact that the past was given to us for the necessary experience, and the present is all we have now.
10. Let go of your fears. Fear is just an illusion, it does not exist - we created it ourselves. All these are just tricks of our mind. Understand that you are the Soul, and the Soul is eternal and It has nothing to fear.
11. Stop making excuses. Most often, we limit and inhibit our spiritual development, because of the many excuses to ourselves.
12. Stop living your life with expectations from other people. Too many people live lives that don't belong to them, just to live. They live their lives according to what others think is best for them, they do what their parents, friends, teachers, government and society expect of them. They ignore their inner voice, inner calling. They are so busy fulfilling other people's expectations that they lose control of their lives. They forget what brings them Happiness and what they really want. As a result, they forget about their true nature, about themselves. Remember that your life is happening here and now. Listen to your inner voice and don't let other people's opinions distract you from your true path.