1. They seek and find opportunities where others give up.
2. They learn from what others see as failure.
3. They make informed decisions.
4. They are constantly and consciously building the road to their own success, while others wait for success to find them on its own.
5. They are afraid just like everyone else, but do not let their fear control them. Fear is just fear.
6. They ask the right questions - the ones that complete the answer.
7. They don't complain - it's a waste of energy. All their complaints are in court.
8. They don't shift the blame. They take full responsibility for their actions and results.
9. They don't necessarily have a fantastic talent, but they always find a way to maximize their potential. They demand more of themselves.
10. They are busy, productive and punctual. In all places where everyone is just messing around, pretending to work and ranting - they are working.
11. They gather like-minded people around them - nothing helps in achieving the goal as a close-knit team.
12. They are ambitious; they ask themselves the question - why not me. This allows you to control your destiny, and not go with the flow.
13. They know how they want to see their life, and make it so, while others just look at their lives from the outside.
14. They do not imitate, but seek new ways.
15. They do not procrastinate, which means they do not spend their lives waiting for "something."
16. They learn all their lives. Any life experience is a lesson.
17. They are optimistic, and therefore see benefits in everything.
18. They do what they have to do, no matter how they feel at the moment.
19. They take risks - financial, emotional, professional, psychological.
20. They do not go away from problems, but turn to face them.
21. They do not make wishes and do not wait for a lucky chance. They build their own destiny.
22. They try to prevent events. They take action before something happens.
23. They know how to manage emotions. They feel the same as everyone else, but they are not slaves to their emotions.
24. They know the art of communication and are constantly improving it.
25. They have a certain life plan and they stick to it. Their life is not a series of chaotic events.
26. Their exclusivity means that they are completely accustomed to those things that others do not know how to do or do not want to do. These are decisions that no one but them can make.
27. While most people depend on comfort, successful people understand that difficulties build character.
28. They have realized their values, which give them a fulfilling life.
29. They are harmonious. They do not confuse the concepts - success and money, happiness and achievement. Many problems stem from the fact that people do not always understand: money is just a tool, a means, but it does not give you happiness.
30. They understand the importance of discipline and self-control.
31. They are confident.
32. They are generous and kind. They enjoy helping others.
33. They are humble and willing to admit mistakes and apologize. They are confident in their abilities, but not arrogant. They know how to learn from others. They are happy to let others stand out and not push themselves out.
34. They know how to adapt, they are not slaves to their habits.
35. They keep themselves in good physical shape, but are not too carried away with their bodies.
36. They are very active. They always work hard.
37. They are elastic. Where the other would explode, it only warms up.
38. They are open to people.
39. They do not hang around with unpleasant and unclean people.
40. They don't waste time and energy on things they don't need.
41. They are happy to swim against the tide, to do something out of the ordinary. They don't need constant approval.
42. They are everywhere at ease.
43. They set the bar really high for themselves - higher than everyone else.
44. They don't waste time justifying their failures. They step over them and move on.
45. They know how to be distracted.
46. Their career is not their personality, but their work. They are not what they do.
47. They are more interested in effective ways than in easy ones.
48. They always finish what they start and never quit halfway. If you feel that you cannot finish what you started, it is better not to take it up at all.
49. They are multi-faceted complex personalities. They understand that a person is not only physical and psychological needs, but also emotional and spiritual ones. And they work hard to develop all levels of personality.
50. They practice what they preach. They don't talk about theory, they live in reality.