Simple Life Tips which are taken from different spheres of life and are a selection of 20 useful tips. We read, comment, express our opinion and share with friends)
And so let's get started:
1. Marry the man / woman you love to talk to. As over time, as we age, conversational skills will be just as important as any others.
2. Don't believe everything you hear, waste everything you have or miss everything you want.
3. When you say, "I love you, " keep this in mind.
4. When you say, "I'm sorry, " look the person in the eye.
5. Be engaged at least 6 months before getting married.
6. Believe in love at first sight.
7. Never laugh at someone else's dreams. People who have no dreams lose a lot.
8. Love deeply and passionately. You may be in pain, but this is the only way to live to your fullest.
9. In disagreements, fight fairly. Please do not get personal.
10. Don't judge people by their relatives.
11 Speak slowly, but think quickly.
12. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
13. Remember that great love and great achievement take a lot of risk.
14. Say "be healthy" when you hear someone sneeze.
15. When you fail, remember to learn your lesson.
16. Remember the three Y's:
Respect for others;
Ability to take responsibility for all your actions.
17. Don't let a small argument ruin a big friendship.
18. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
19. Smile when you pick up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
20. Spend some time alone.